Intimate Communication is a one time class on how to communicate your most intimate wants, needs, and desires in a way that cultivates true connection, joy, and love.
Having intimate communication allows you to show up and be seen, and when well executed, will leave both parties feeling heard and supported.
In this 1 hour 45 minute recording, you will learn and experience:
- Exploring what stands in the way of effective communication with the people you are close to, and how to change it on your side, and put it into action tonight.
- The power of authentic vulnerability (and how not to use it to push people away.)
- Tools and script outlines to make difficult or awkward conversations easier with anyone. Be able to start or end any relationship with more ease.
- How to have intimate conversations about desire, sex and trauma, in a way that empowers each person, and sets them up for success in the bedroom and beyond.
- An energy clearing and live facilitation to clear limitations on listening, receiving and speaking your truth now.
This skill goes beyond the bedroom, and can make you a more confident in the way you handle any relationship.
What would your life be like if you could communicate in a way that lights you up and brings you closer?
Investment is $44.
Recording now available for purchase.
About Your Fabulous Facilitators:
Jaime Lyerly is a Pleasure Guide for ending trauma patterning, creating deep presence in your life and relationships, and owning your energetic and orgasmic possibilities now. After years of giving too much in relationships, she took a well needed “man-cation” to release her trauma patterns and faulty beliefs. She is now more lit up to teach how to cultivate that orgasmic energy no matter who is (or isn’t) in the bedroom. She is a certified sex and intimacy coach, Access Consciousness Bars® Facilitator, and a total nerd for all things magical, potent, and outside of the norm. You can find out more about Jaime’s work at http://jaimelyerlycoaching.com
Brooke Jones is a relationship coach who helps you cultivate trust and communication while breaking the chains that have kept you from having the relationship that you really want. Years of subpar relationships, lack of communication, sexual frustration, and a divorce created a need and a space for something radically different. She’s here now to teach what it means to truly love and honor yourself, and how to love and honor your partner. From this place, she has created a loving marriage and partnership with her best friend. And because relationships don’t all take place in the bedroom, neither does her coaching. Her expertise covers all things mind, body, and spirit, relying on her background in psychology, education, personal training, and cognitive coaching. You can find out more about Brooke’s work at https://www.moremindbodysoul.com/